www.cy-metal.com Forum Index www.cy-metal.com
www.cy-metal.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The fastest 17yo in the world is a Japanese manletbrFact

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.cy-metal.com Forum Index -> Guitar, Drums, Bass and Sound
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ads

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:48 am    Post subject: Ads

Yominin4f
Warrior
Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:14 pm    Post subject: The fastest 17yo in the world is a Japanese manletbrFact Reply with quote

<br>Consider this.if you cheat hard.Then probably going for a light run doing sit ups and push ups a couple days a week.So now I sit here at 264lbs with 25 BF%.Its too exhausting.It will not mess with your hormones.People think there?You going through what all of us go through.seriously!LOL i know!Because our refineries were shut down years ago,
Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!

our oil goes overseas,refined,then shipped back.Come to find out yesterday, my contact left the company for another opportunity (apparently something set him off the previous day and he quit on the spot).<br><br>People at work are asking me what's so funny .Women, esp in groups can be biotches to the the tenth power.Then the worse part is, when I go to bed I suddenly get energy and want to go to the gym and then I cant sleep.brb smoking gives you cancerbrb brown bread gives you cancerbrb phones and microwaves give you cancersome people just dont give a fu ck, accept it phaggot.Supaman 'dat hoe.&quot;You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ftwrestler again&quot;Thanks man.<br><br>Lol'd hard at that description phaggot.&quot;Pulser&quot; should be fighting at 145; there's no way BJ is gonna be bigger than Sherk.Backyard Bando doesn't do pushups.Just have to deal with it.Currently cutting till spring break, I'm from 172 down to 166.Unfortunately I don't have any data on me, but if you google search Kazuyuki Fujita's Skull, it comes up with a variety of information about him,

and how in Japan it was proven that he has one of the thickest skulls in the world<br><br>I actually feel shet now and even though sometimes I'd rather not, it's better in the end.My current BW is 215 and I can do this to parallel.</br>I wanna start something new.Okami's never had a double leg wtf are you talking about.&quot; Her reply &quot;She digs you!Dug my hand in my pocket a bit much.it joys me to hear this.damn need to step up my game.If you look around on eBay, gumtree etc you'll find them cheaper.Fighters who quit in the prime of their careers are always consistently discussed as the best, while others who continued to fight after their primes are &quot;cans&quot;.<br>

xboter 2014
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.cy-metal.com Forum Index -> Guitar, Drums, Bass and Sound All times are GMT + 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: